piątek, 12 listopada 2010

Hi!

 I thought I'd give it a try. Everybody goes on and on about blogs, and I never before even considered getting aboard what I thought is just a fad. Well, a few years have passed, and the "fad" didn't go away, and I figure its never going away. So I might as well get with the program.
 The idea is to use this place as a sounding board. I found that voicing my thoughts, or putting them on paper (or a screen, as it were) tends to give them clarity. I often get into debates with people, or go into monolouges, with my girlfriend as the ever-patient listener, just to listen to my own ideas. In the process, those ideas change in a subtle way. I often walk away from the experience with a new perspective, even if only due to a bruised ego when my thoughts turn out to be stupid (happens a lot). Hopefully, this whole blogging thing will let me do this without further aggravating those around me. If someone finds what I write entertaining, well, that would be a nice bonus.
 Anyway, that's it for now.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz